New member from Somerset.

Jack_Of_All_Trades

Reaction score
Thought I'd make a thread in here to say hello!

Been interested in various Audi's for some time now and stumbled upon this forum earlier this evening.

It looked fairly active and simple to use to thought I'd register!

I'm 20, from Shapwick in Somerset and work as a Lettings Negotiator in a local Estate Agents.

Currently driving an 04 Corsa C SXi 1.2. I've had this since I first passed my test at 17 and it has been an ideal first car whilst I've had it.

Looking to buy an A3 in February/March when I have 4years no claims and enough saved for something reasonable. May possibly buy before that if the right car comes available.

So really just after any advice! I like the look of the 3dr S-Line's although it seems you have to pay a bit of a premium compared to other A3 models.

Looking to spend about £7k at most, what should I look out for etc and is it possible to get something reasonable for that budget?

Jack.

Last edited:
Hi Jack, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look over in rhe A3 section. There are faqs threads at the top of the lage with lots if useful info. It is a busy forum and we hope you will enjoy.

Also can anybody clear up my confusion with the rear lights on 8P A3's? Are there different lights for 3dr and 5dr models or are the different lights exclusive to particular models?