Cornwall Newbie

Lee540

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm Lee from Cornwall. Today I bought a 2009 Audi A3 2.0TDi 170 S-Line.

Joined up to look at other cars, tips, advice and possible mods like ecu remaps :)

Cheers

Lee

H Lee, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics? Have a read over at the faqs threads in the A3 8p section of the forum, lots of info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

I collect on Wednesday, traded in my Celica VVTi-190, some pictures then

you guys should go to main forum page and go down to small events section and add your names in the sub section for your area and find out where the local meets/ events are. :) x

welcome aboard Lee, very handy the forums for any information you need etc. im down in Penzance and attend fairly regular meets, we are heading up to Audi's in The Park next weekend if you fancy tagging along. travel up on Saturday morning show on Sunday then travel back Sunday night. its looking to be a massive show, only down side 650miles averaging 22MPG lol
Dave

I know all about poor mpg, only had the Celica for 3 weeks, I hated it coming from a BMW 540i 4.4 v8 for 2 years previous.

I wont be up for any meets or shows just yet, never had much free time and want to bond with the car first :)

ok mate, we have the VW Jamboori up at Stithians show ground at the end of August thats a really good local show

ok mate, we have the VW Jamboori up at Stithians show ground at the end of August thats a really good local show

Yeh, that sounds cool! I just looked at your profile.. I've seen your car about loads.. I actually recall it accelerating rather fast away from b&q carpark.. sounds awesome.. of course not breaking any speed limits ;)

Insurance sorted.. cheaper than the Celica so got a little refund :)

I don't collect till Wednesday and without calling the dealer, how would I find out if I have xenons and drl? Its a facelift 2009 model, do they come standard or option? I didn't look at it from outside with engine running or lights on..

Is there a standard equipment list anywhere I can view or download?

Still have that and the Superduke which I've had since new in 2006.

Gone A3 myself too, have a 2.0T S-line Quattro - not quite Impreza fun but very nice in a grown up comfy spec sort of way - and being Quattro helps on our ****ty roads.

Where are you getting your's from, Mark Kessell, DVS or GMO possibly?

Still have that and the Superduke which I've had since new in 2006.

Gone A3 myself too, have a 2.0T S-line Quattro - not quite Impreza fun but very nice in a grown up comfy spec sort of way - and being Quattro helps on our ****ty roads.

Where are you getting your's from, Mark Kessell, DVS or GMO possibly?

I've never owned a newish diesel and I have been doing a fair bit of driving recently so seemed like a good choice.

I've bought mine from Dales Seat/Renault in Scorrier, just had confirmation phone call today to say payment has been sucessful and look forward to me collecting it on Wednesday.

I also tried the Golf GT TDi 170 and Mini Cooper S but I felt most at home in the Audi.. preferred the S-line seats and exterior styling.