Newbie, and new to the audis. a3 8p

rhys-jewell

Reaction score
so i got recomended here "ash b" from edition 38 as i was throwing some questions around. but here goes:

so in september i take delivery of my first audi, a 53 a3 8p, my grandma bought this new from audi and has now upgraded to the new a1 so i have bought it off her. its a 2.0 fsi with 21000 on the clock, all work carried out at audi with servaces regularly and mot'd every year. it has some of the s line parts on as she chose this as an extra i beleive. with cream suede and leather interior.

plans are just some coilovers and some nice simple wheels, maybe some merc amg wheels, or if i can push the boat out some alphards or bentley wheels but all depends on funds. also been looing at some of the rotiform reps on ebay but can anyone give there feedback on them??

i also want to do a remap and maybe a induction kit just for a small boost in power from the 150bhp. i have seen that remap alone can take it to 180... but all depends how carried away i get.

and then the rest will be subtle mods here and there.

so heres a photo:

audi.jpg

and heres what im driving at the moment but will be the weekend toy when the audi arrives:

golf1.jpg

36.jpg

hope you enjoy!!

Hi, welcome to Audi.Sport.Net. Nice looking car. Have a read over the A3 8P section at the faqs threads at the top of the page, lots of useful information in there. Enjoy the forum, good to have you onboard. :) x

welcome to the forum buddy i know ashB well good to have you onboard on asn as sandra said take a look at our 8P section for all your questions you require

Reactions: rhys-jewell