My First Audi - Hello Everyone!

Reaction score
Hi there all I'm Azeem from Leicester. I'm new to Audi's but been part of the VAG scene for 3 years as I had a Golf Mk4 1.6 before I bought my Audi. Was part of UK-MKIV's before, which some of you may be familiar with already. Bought my first Audi last week, it's an Audi A4 3.0 TDI Quattro so quite a big step up from the Golf.

Don't plan on doing too much to the car but already de-badged it last night and changed front sidelights. I may do a build thread on here as I never had one for my Golf. Have read a few good posts on here about LED lighting and stuff and ended up ordering some LEDs for interior and also MTEC bulbs for my DRLs. Look forward to getting to know you all and if there's anybody around Leicester with VCDS, I'd be more than happy to pay you to use it for about an hour just to activate a few things (suggestions?).

Azeem

Hi Azeem, welcome to ASN. Any pics of the car? Head over to the A4 section and have a tead through the faqs at top of the page, lots of good info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x