hello, newbie with an A3 s-line

Cookie013

Reaction score
hello i've been lurking on here for a few days after i got told about this place by the old site i was on (ccuk), so i've popped over to say hi and to hopefully get to know some new people and to learn abit more about my A3 all i know at the moment is that is a 07 plate s-line in phantom black, it has the 170bhp engine and full leather and other toys as such. i will update more when i collect her tomorrow :)
here's a picture i have of it:

42502810151027900392179.jpg

Thanks

​Hi, welcome to Audi-Sport.Net. Lovely car. Have a look over the A3 8P section. There are faqs threads at the top of the page, lots of info in there. Where are you located? Enjoy the forum. :). X

Bit late but just realized your just one junction down the A1, I hope my middle lane hogging hasnt bothered you lol.

Reactions: Noknok
Better late than never lol I've not really used this site much tbh. I don't think you have, I'm always in Retford so if any thing I've more than likely ****** you off in some way lol. What car do you drive I will keep my eyes peeled?

A blue a3 tdi, xenons and big front brakes the only givaway from standard. I work around tuxford n Retford most days!