Holas fellow Audi lovers

bigslippy

Reaction score
Hi from Inverness , I'm new to the site ,I have joined to learn more about my pride and joy and meet /make new friends with similar interests. I drive a 2003 A4 1.9 TDI Quattro Sport and have owned it for 8 years now . This is my 3rd Audi after previously owning a 1983 Coupe Fuel Injection and a 1985 Coupe Quattro .... loved the purr of the 5 pots :wub:

Regards

Neil

Good morning Neil, welcome to Audi.Sport.Net. Any pics of the car? Its nice to have a new Scottish addition, i have added you to our Scottish Members List. I will put a link below for the scotland meets events section, our next meet is in 2 weeks in Aberdeen, we had a location, but it needs to change as its clashing with something else. Head over to the A4 section, lots of knowledge and information in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Scotland

Welcome to ASN mate, good to see another inversnekky member on board.

Nice car mate, you can tell it's well looked after. I must give mine a good wash, it's not had one in about 2 months lol.

I know 2 months is a bit much, I normally try and do it every 3 or 4 weeks but i've just been a bit lazy recently.

I normally just hose all the loose dirt off, shampoo/wax with a big sponge, rinse it down & then give it another going over with fresh shampoo/wax, rinse it down again. I then get the alloy cleaner & brush out & give the wheels a good scrubbing. Then i use back to black spray on all 4 mud flaps, then a quick hoover & dust inside & spray some new car scent about. Job done :D