Hello from Worcestershire

Marko Marks

Reaction score
Hello folks...

Great forum...It seems to be the best of the Audi ones imho
Maybe I'm having a senior moment but i can't seem to add a profile picture or can I seem to find an option to add one.
Do i need to work up through the gears or something to be allowed to add a picture?? surely not?

Regards

Marko

Hi, welcome to Audi.Sport.Net. What year/model of car do you have? Any pics?

Ok, to add your profile pic, first, go to top right hand side of page, beside the login in, click settings, this opens a list on the lleft hand side of the page just below your user name, click on profile pic, this brings a box up on the centre of the screen, you now have two options, either enter a url in the top one, or browse your pc for a pic for the bottom one, when you have done this, save changes and thats you done. If you have any problem just send me a pm and we will get it sorted for you.

Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi Sandra,
Thanks for the response I will have another go regarding the profile picture...
I have a humble 2002 A3 T Sport, petrol engine. I have been told that it has 225 BHP after a rolling road test but I didn't see this or recieve any print outs so not sure if my car has been remapped etc but after looking through this forum I've been quite inspired and I've never been one for modifications however, I may have a rethink.
Peace :)

Hi Sandra,
Thanks for the response I will have another go regarding the profile picture...
I have a humble 2002 A3 T Sport, petrol engine. I have been told that it has 225 BHP after a rolling road test but I didn't see this or recieve any print outs so not sure if my car has been remapped etc but after looking through this forum I've been quite inspired and I've never been one for modifications however, I may have a rethink.
Peace :)

If you have a problem with profile pic, send it in a pm and i will add it in for you. Head over the A3 8l section of the forum, enjoy.m:) x