Newbie from up north!

Jaybe

Reaction score
Website
www.printsmith.co.uk
Hi all Im new to forums and ive never tuned a car before either! I bought a new S3 four years ago the clutch went at 21k miles and a month over the three year warranty after lots of research (results kept turning up theses forums) I opted for a sachs clutch and flywheel kit. Aiming to make some tweeks now i dont have a warranty so hoping to get some pointers on here!

Hi, Welcome to ASN, good to have another Scottish Member. Any pics of the car? Have a read over in the A3 8P section, there are Faqs threads at the top with lots of good information in there. Also if your interested in meets/ events in Scotland, have a look in the link below. I have already added you to the members list. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Scotland

Hi, Welcome to ASN, good to have another Scottish Member. Any pics of the car? Have a read over in the A3 8P section, there are Faqs threads at the top with lots of good information in there. Also if your interested in meets/ events in Scotland, have a look in the link below. I have already added you to the members list. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Scotland

Hi, thanks have posted pics on my profile going to look into how to post on threads!

Post threads is just the same as you posted in here, just a different section. Good to have you onboard. :) x