Hello to all...

UpTheIron

Reaction score
Typical behaviour, post a problem before saying hi... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

anyways, been looking for an audi s3 for a while now, and have just purchased myself a 2002 imported s3 from an audi dealership..

Past cars (not including my first, which was a mk1 fiesta 1.1 - which rocked!) have been .13 polo hearse -> mk2 digifant golf gti (in the fetching "tornado pink") -> Modified Corrado VR6 (why did i sell it????) -> 1.8SE Audi A4 (the sofa) -> now: Audi S3

The S3 has been superb, up til the point it decided to go into limp mode, but i guess thats what audi warranties are for.

Welcome Madvw....... As for Limp mode...... You'll get all the help and friendly advice you need, in here buddy..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Welcome Madvw!!! Don't know how you can say the Fiesta Rocked?... but you're right... why oh why did you sell the corrado? Saw one in a VW lot last weekend that had a great sign stuck on the front saying Fire Hazard! I hope that is nothing to do with it?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Hi
hellopeeps.gif

haha, it rocked cause it was my first car, and it got me to the beach all summer - plus it used 1 set of tyres in 3 years and still had legal tread when my mum gave it away for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif(stomil was the brand /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif ) and permanently had no oil. Disbeleivers may say how can a car run without oil?, but it just did....weird

as for the corrado, all vr6's (mk3 golfs inc.) that i have heard of have had fuel lines that perish, and then drip on the exhaust /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

mine had a different problem tho, after 114k, 2 cylinders wore out, and the rings were shot on 3 cylinders, so i decided to sell rather than repair.