hi just joined where do i find the topics that i post in?

meerkat

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
where do i find the topics to post in.have a technical question about car but not sure where i post it :s.probably rite in front of mee grrr

Hi, welcome to ASN. What car you got? What year? Then we will be able to sort you out? :) x

just bought a facelift a3 2.0 tdi with esp light on!!!cant clear it on scanner but getting 3 fault codes up about abs adaption :(.good thing is ive not been to a petrol station since buying it seems weird after owning a petrol turbo :) thanks for the welcome by the way :)

Ok, that helps me out. I will post a link below for you. I really needed to know the year, bu its not a great hassle, if its in the wrong section i will move it. There are faqs threads at the top of the page in the 8p section. Lots of information. Also posting a thread is the same as posting in here. Enjoy the forum. :) x

A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)

oh sorry forgot 53 plate :)

It could be either an 8L or 8p. Just click the link above. If its the earlier model, i will move your post, so dont worry, we will get you sorted out. Do you have any pics? :) x

its an 8p.i would take a pic but its dark and raining :(.have you got any floods up north?:)

its an 8p.i would take a pic but its dark and raining :(.have you got any floods up north?:)

Not that im aware of. Im in the west of Scotland, kinda central. Bit of rain today, but its stopped now. Where are you located? Dont worry about pic, a day or too wont make much difference, lol. Hope you enjoy the forum. If you need help, just ask. :) x

im down in not so sunny swindon.always a cloud above us!

Lol, thats usually what passes as summer for us in Scotland. We have been very lucky with the weather recently, long may it continue. Hope your getting help over in the 8P section, we are a good friendly bunch. :) x

kind of getting somwere found a list of people with vag gear that could maybe help me more just need to get hold of em!anyway what motor do you have then sand?