Newbie with B5 S4 from Kent

Todd1983

Reaction score
Morning all, just a quick intro. Names Todd, 29 years old from Kent and have just bought a grey S4 2 days ago, and I love it. Have moved across from the jap world where had 312bhp S14a 200SX, weren't sure how I'd take to the S4 being so different but I'm 100% converted :)

Anyway please be patient with me lol as I'm new to VAG cars, but I'm more than competent to give most tasks a go. Work as a mechanical engineer on large diesel generators. First job is to replace the LCD display, ordered one today do will post up how it goes.

Anyway, that's me lol.

Hi, welcome to ASN. Have a look over the A4 section, lots of information in there. Any pics? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks for the welcome.

Last edited:
Hi mate

Ive just signed up and am in kent as well. I have a b6 A4! :)

Andy

Thought I'd update as haven't been on here for a while

Well I've changed it a fair bit, currently looks like this
uju6u4ap.jpg

4u9agume.jpg

pe2u9uve.jpg

Spec now is as follows
Stage 2 map : 346bhp & 422lbft - Launch Control & Flatshift mapped in
Green Cotton panel filter
Toyosports catless downpipes
Miltek 3" catback exhaust
TTRS DV's (710N's)
Neuspeed rear ARB
JHM Drivetrain Stabaliser
Track Density gearbox mounts
Weighted Gearknob
Uprated slave cylinder with stainless clutch line
18x8 et35 MTM biMoto reps
H & R 40mm lowering springs
Genuine RS4 bonnet grill
In process of modifying front bumper to RS4 style.

Also I had a fmic but wasn't happy with the design so have sold it and am having a custom setup made. These cars respond very well to cooler intake temps, once I get my cooler built and tweak the map I should see the good side of 360bhp. That's pretty much maxing out my standard ko3 turbos

Next on the list is an RS4 clutch, as mines starting to struggle a bit now when using the LC & FS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking car Todd and love the pic of it on the rollers spitting out flames :)

Also see your from the SE area

Keep an eye out for events happening here South East

You off to AITP on the 11th August?

Thanks guys, yeah pic Doug took is awesome whilst mapping. Yeah I'm going AITP but with Audi Addicts, my regular club. Always up for local meets tho, there's a few of us local on addicts so will keep them informed.