New B5 S4 Member... (scottish)

jgell24

Reaction score
Hi all...

Have had by B5 for over 4 years now.. Its still a work in progress to be honest, the To-do list is still much bigger then the Done list that's for sure.. Hoping to get it on the track later this year... Been a member on other site's so recognising a few names from there....
Cheers.. John

Hi John, welcome to ASN. Have a look over the b5 section of the forum, lots of knowledge and useful information in there. Any pics of the car? Where in Scotland are you from? Have a look in the link below for Scottish meets and events. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

Scotland

Thanks Sandra... I'm from Fife.. Will definitely try and get to some of the meets although looks like I will be working for the next one...

Here's a recent pic..

New_Wheels_LR.jpg

Thanks for the picture John, i love the colour of your car. Yes we would love for you to attend our 1st official meet, but if your not available, there will be many others to come. Just keep an eye out the Scorland section for meets that are more central for you, but feel free to attend others further afield, we have a few of the Aberdeen members coming down in 2 weeks time. They are meeting at Harthill services and convoying down to Glasgow. :)