newbie a4 cab owner

Shaun Wild

Reaction score
hi everyone.
my name is samantha and i am the proud owner of my gorgeous Audi A4 cabriolet 05. (will have to win the lottery to get a new one but enthusiastic non the less) i have had lots of german cars previously (no comparison) anyway..... ive never had a cab before and im really excited to get the roof down, if we ever get some dry sunny weather (although i have been practicing). mmm might be over enthusiastic but ever hopeful. imagine my horror when i said goodmorning to her this morning as i opened the driver door to find my seat soaking wet. i cried all the way to work, well nearly anyway.... at work in a panic ive ordered a car cover sheet as i have no garage. well tears subsided, i logged onto the audi sports website and noticed that other owners have the same problem in HEAVY rain..mmm frequent in sunny sheffield. on advice i have located the drainage holes and the passenger side is completely clear, but the drivers side is blocked part way down and although is seams a stubborn blockage im frightened of applying too much pressure, any advice would be welcome.

Hi Samantha/Shaun lol, welcome to the forum it's a great wealth of information with loads of basic info in the stickys threads on the A4 section. Sorry to hear about her unwanted wash this morning. Have you got any pictures yet and what colour you have.

Chris.

​Welcome to ASN. Enjoy the forum. :) x