Hi all new to site and Audi

Benny_A4

Reaction score
Hi im new to this site and new to Audi, ive just got myself an A4 1.8T SE. Get the keys hopefully tuesday once my mondeo is out of body shop after someone done a hit and run. But got 4 people who gave us his plate so 3-6 points going his way lol

Hi Benny, welcome to ASN. Have a look over the a4 section, lots of information in there, post pics of your car as soon as you can, we love pics in here. What year is your Audi? Glad people got the number plate of the hit and run, these people deserve more than 3-6 points. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks i will put up some pics as soon as i get the car, and have managed to upload lol. Looking forward to modding the car a bit just a fuw things like wheels, exhaust, colour coding and hopfully getting it re maped.

Thanks i will put up some pics as soon as i get the car, and have managed to upload lol. Looking forward to modding the car a bit just a fuw things like wheels, exhaust, colour coding and hopfully getting it re maped.

You have come to the right place for modding ideas, have a look at the pics thread at top off the pages in most of the sections on here, some fantastic cars. Link below on how to get pics on the forum. :) x

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/welcome-section/127616-how-post-pictures-forum.html