New to forum jus saying Hi

IFFY_77

Reaction score
Hi I just sold my R1 and have purchased a 2001 S3 was googling about on the net about suspension n geometry set ups on after Market ones and came across a very helpfull tread so iv joined up. I'm a forum virgin so I'll need to get used to this stuff but this place looks goooood lol but hi to everyone.

Hello and welcome this forum is great ive not been here long but they seem to be a nice bunch of helpfull guys, have you got any pics of ya s3?

Hi, welcome to ASN. Have a look over on the A3 8L section, have a read through the Faqs threads at top of the page. Post some pics of your car. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi sandra and Wilts nice to meets u both havnt got any pics yet but will do soon i just got the S3 last week, and yep im gona go through the FAQ thanks sandra u both have S3's aswell??

Hi IFFY and welcome, what colour S3 did you get Silver generally seems to be the fastest colour on here followed by Black :whistle2:
lol, its a great bunch of friendly folk on here and always a project or 2 going on, also have a look at the events page there's a few shows coming up its always a great way to introduce yourself and meet many of the guys n gals.

Chris.