Sorry, bad manners...

Nessy

VW + Audi mad
Reaction score
I went straight in last week and started posting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Anyway, I got here via VW, Audi, BMW, Saab, Peugeot, Vauxhall and Ford. This is my 44th car (in 20 years) and my 5th so far this year. I think I've got it it right this time, everything I was looking for I seem to have so I'm really happy with it. Its got a few problems but, they can be sorted and its a great car.

I live near Blackpool and have the odd trek back to where I am from which is Shropshire. If you see a Cactus Green 1.8T A3 on the A49, it might be me.

Tata for now

welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

44 cars in 20 years, 5th this year- blimey!!

Do you change your women that often too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

44 cars in 20 years, 5th this year- blimey!!

Do you change your women that often too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Only in my head, quick over shoulder look for SWMBO before putting that one down. Its cheaper to change the car, AND less hassle /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Welcome to the forum Mowgli.... Glad to read "you think you've got it right this time" with the Audi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Welcome Mowgli... interesting baa-vatar!

You should become a car reviewer by profession, that way you'll be sure to find the right one... it would probably be something like an Aston DB9, WAAAAYYYY above most peoples price limit (I am dreaming that one day I'll win the lottery and be able to afford one!)

[ QUOTE ]
Welcome Mowgli... interesting baa-vatar!

You should become a car reviewer by profession

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers everyone for the welcomes everyone, I like sheep, not in a kinky sort of way you understand...

Car reviewer, mmm, now that woould be a good job. This is my third Audi, I've also had a 90 2.3 20v and an A4 1.8SE. Loved the 90, the A4 had evil brakes and no bottom end go.