I feel like a newbie!

DriveByShooters

Editor Audi-Sport.Net Magazine
Reaction score
(Hanging head in shame) I feel like a complete newbie!.....turn my back for 5 minutes and a billion new members and a gazillion great changes have been made to the site.

Ok, who wants to fill me in, what have i missed?

(Hanging head in shame) I feel like a complete newbie!.....turn my back for 5 minutes and a billion new members and a gazillion great changes have been made to the site.

Ok, who wants to fill me in, what have i missed?

Ok, where to start, lol. We have a nice new classifieds section, we have a new 8v section. We have moved things around on the forum to make it flow better. Poor adam has been working so many long hours, lol. The welcome section is very busy, which is good. Glad you like the changes. Its good to get some feedback. :) x

lol Cal, you should pop on more often instead of having too much fun at the track! You have to keep running on here with all the changes.

Ahh good to see im remembered lol.......I struggle to find the time to even sleep these days....Running the show is high priority at the minute. The Photography side is booming beyond belief and its getting to the point where the part-time and full time might swap over!

I do pop in once in a while and have had MANY long telephone conversations with Adam, keeping me updated with the changes etc etc etc.

The mag IS still on the cards and IS still being worked on in the background.

I think people realise for a little man I do have big commitments and I like to think they all understand my spells of disapearance.

All said and done, im still here and still involved......probably more than a lot of you realise! :eyebrows:

So apart from getting older, what have you been upto Cal?

See above mate. Still working for Audi, Still doing lots of photography but rubbing shoulders with the big boys now at BTCC & DTM!.

Still, running a rather large Audi event, getting more and more grey hairs and still not grown any taller!

Reactions: FranA3
More grey??? Didnt realise there was any black left lol!!! (ok, joking!!!)

Give up the day job and concentrate on the other!