Hello from Sunny Scotland!

Joni Honki

Hey up!
Reaction score
Hi
I just wanted to say hello, I have recently bought a 2003 A4 1.8T Sport 70k, currently in bodyshop after 6 days of ownership when some loser decided to reverse into it and abscond! Left me with a nice dent in the bonnet, broken headlight and grille! Cheers!

But, on a positive note, I am having some little touches done while its in there, I will post some photos when I get it back!

Again hello!!

Jon.

Pic before nice person bumping it?,

cdf049c8.jpg

imagejpeg

Last edited:
Welcome to ASN. Where in Scotland are you? Hope you get the car back soon. Have a look over in the A4 section. Lots of info in there. Enjoy the forum. :)

Hello mate!

Im in Scotland aswell. You are in good company on this forum.

Eddie

Hi
I just wanted to say hello, I have recently bought a 2003 A4 1.8T Sport 70k, currently in bodyshop after 6 days of ownership when some loser decided to reverse into it and abscond! Left me with a nice dent in the bonnet, broken headlight and grille! Cheers!

But, on a positive note, I am having some little touches done while its in there, I will post some photos when I get it back!

Again hello!!

Jon.

Pic before nice person bumping it?,

cdf049c8.jpg

imagejpeg

I have added you to our Scottish members list. As soon as i know exactly where you are, i have just listed you as Scotland. Check out yhe link below too see who is nearby you. :)x

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/smalle...scottish-region-members-list.html#post1539230

Hi Jon, welcome to ASN! Very sorry to hear about your car, I hope whoever did that to you has the same thing done to them so they see what it feels like. Despicable behaviour! Never mind, you'll soon have it back from the bodyshop, so you can enjoy it some more. It looks lovely! Enjoy your stay here :wub: xx

All fixed and looking cool!! I had the grille painted and Sline badge, black, nice!!

82015292.jpg

4e922c36.jpg