A devonshire fishwife....

staceface

Reaction score
Hey guys!

My name is Stace, I'm 24 from Devon. Recently bought me an A3 8p 2.0 TDI sport. Met a guy last night thats on the forum so thought I would check it out!
I've always had VW's so the Audi and the diesel side is all new to me. Looking forward to learning new stuff and meeting some good people along the way!
The A3 is still standard as she was over my budget a fair bit but hopefully the coilies and wheels are coming along soon.

Have a good day!

Last edited:
Good Morning Stace, welcome to ASN. Any pics of the car? Have a look over in the A3 8P section, have a read through the sticky threads at the top of the page, lots of good reading in there. We are a friendly bunch in here. Enjoy the forum. :)

Another Devonian, need a few more around here!

true-false2.jpg

Another Devonian, need a few more around here!

Ahh I love North Devon, although I havent been in a while. :( Do you ever come down to South Devon?

Plymouth... good to know, might have to drag you to one of our meets sometime? The group has only been going about 6 months but were getting there. We have a meet sorted for May 27th if you are interested?

Ahh I love North Devon, although I havent been in a while. :( Do you ever come down to South Devon?

Plymouth... good to know, might have to drag you to one of our meets sometime? The group has only been going about 6 months but were getting there. We have a meet sorted for May 27th if you are interested?

If I'm free and not got much on I could pop down.

location and time?

I love Cornwall, but Devon is also sufficient! Well if you ever brave it, or we ever take a trip upwards, then I'll let you know :)