Essex Newbie

mr_b_s3

Reaction score
Hey everyone, My name is Ian and as you probably worked out from the subject title i'm from sunny old Essex!

My love for VW's and Audi's started years ago when a friend of mine invested in a Mk 2 Golf, although up until early 2010 i had been messing around with Fords **hide's in shame**

My first Audi was a 2.5 TDi DSG A4 Cabriolet (8H) which never let me down and i absolutely adored, but after breaking from a very long term relationship in August 2011 i needed something to brighten EVERY drive i took so i chopped the Cab in for a 2002 Dolphin Grey S3 8L. I have always fancied one since my freind introduced me to the world of dubbing and I see a few at shows, but back then they were just way out of my price range! I never thought i could love a car quite as much as i do this one, its only had a few mods at the moment but naturally this is only the beginning! And I will be sure to keep you all posted on the progress.

I look forward to speaking/meeting some of you guys and girls soon!

Hi, Ian, welcome to ASN. You got any pics? Have a look over the A3 8L section, read the threads at the top of the page, lots of useful information in there. We are a really friendly bunch. Hope you enjoy the forum. :)