New Here

A3technic

Reaction score
Hi All

Just bought a1984 80 Sport intention was to Road Rally it , may have made a mistake after a good look round I think it maybe to good to hammer round Derbyshire, might have to see if I can sort the s3 80 instead

Welcome dude! You aught to chip the hell out of the 80, and enter it into Gumball next year... would be a good runner for an old classic (oh yeah, and rip out the interior to make it lighter! All you want is you, your co-pilot, and a few classy chicks for the ride /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Not by the MODs, by work... been sooo busy, not had time to even see the last three months... seem to have lost them somewhere?!?! Glad to be back in the open again, hope you all missed me tremendously!

Thought you'd gone over to the darkside BP, 2 posts in one month that breaks the 3 P's rule.

P!ss Poor Posting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Welcome dude! You aught to chip the hell out of the 80, and enter it into Gumball next year... would be a good runner for an old classic (oh yeah, and rip out the interior to make it lighter! All you want is you, your co-pilot, and a few classy chicks for the ride /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Chip it that's electronic I'm old school thinking of sidedraughts, know my way round them.
Let you know how it goes after it's first rally.

I know, I know... the 3 P's rule must never be broken under any circumstances... particularly by someone who used to pride themselves in minor post-whoring offences.

Good to be back in the saddle though! I would never go to the BMW... I mean Dark side, it wouldn't be in my nature.

Glad to see you chaps still about, and look at how many posts you have got /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

Is Laurra still in the gang? I did not see any messages from her?

Old school eh?! He he, sidedraughts is the way forward then... perhaps even some go-faster stripes might help? You do know that cars have more than 4 gears these days don't you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Let us know how the rallying goes... might even give it a go myself if you say it's worth it

[ QUOTE ]
TDi... you still not got yourself a mota? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/comeon.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Shhh... he's working the bus stops atm. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif You never know, a bus might actually turn up in the time he has not had a car as well!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
TDi... you still not got yourself a mota? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/comeon.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Shhh... he's working the bus stops atm. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Look for the stop with the Audi-sport.net sticker stuck on it thats his stop! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh god, here we go again.

God damm bust stop forum. (No JoJo don't). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

That will be a ban. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

As for Laurra, seen no sign of her, since the big Pimp Vs The whores war, shame really.

Maybe if we mass PM her she will return.

BP, no motor as off yet, to be honest, my car would look rather out of place with the Kia, hyundai, the odd vauxhall and other battered motors who i can't describe or pronounce. And one of the council tennets would only key it etc.

But we've been buying our ex-council house for a year or so, and plan to move in under 2 years, so then we don't have to pay back the council discount. Then looking to buy a new home with double garage, so at least the new car will be safe and sound. It's just a catch 22.

I think this forum is the only thing that keeps me sane. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

[ QUOTE ]

But we've been buying our ex-council house for a year or so, and plan to move in under 2 years, so then we don't have to pay back the council discount. Then looking to buy a new home with double garage

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a scam to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

What do you have to do again! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Be a council tenant for a few years give or take 20. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Something like that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif