EM TuningMonster Motorsport
    1st Gear

Status

Red face Hello Everyone - new 2003 S3 8L Owner

Hi folks,

I thought I'd say hi as I have been lurking around here for a while but I just purchased a 2003 8L Avus Silver S3 from the North East on 12 April.

I didn't look at loads of cars but did my research and scouring of various places and found one which I thought ticked all my boxes - and it is certainly does. It has some tasteful modifications, low milage, full service history and some factory options. I guess alsmost as important owned by some really enthusiastic owners who have maintained and recorded its history over the years.

Coming from a Toyota GT4 background (I still have one as a weekend track car) the S3 is different in so many ways but also familiar with it's 4x4 Turbo format. It was a pleasure to drive it the 170 odd miles home to Chester and I look forward to spending some time on here and learning more and sharing some good times and no bad ones.

Martin

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Hi Martin, welcome to ASN. Sounds like you got a really good car here. Post some pics for us to see. Have a look over in the A3 8L section of the forum, lots to read in the faqs section at the top of the page. Enjoy the forum.