audi a3 owner from kent :)

hannah7115

Reaction score
h i everyone, i drive an audi a3 8l 1.8 turbo in an aqua/turquiose colour :)

Hey, I'm new here as of yesterday but also in Kent. Welcome.

Hi, welcome to ASN. Have a look over the A3 section, lots of info in there. Post pics of your car. Happy easter and enjoy the forum. :)

What part of Kent are you in? I saw a white 8p s3 around Rochester the other day, and a shiny new black one in tesco Gillingham. But nice audi's are normally pretty thin on the ground around the Medway towns.

I'm near tonbridge but wa over at KDS in Gillingham on a sunny Sunday a couple of weeks back. Could have been me (black)

Im also new here and also from Kent, about 3 miles from M20 jct 4

I'm near tonbridge but wa over at KDS in Gillingham on a sunny Sunday a couple of weeks back. Could have been me (black)
Did you get anything done at kds? They're work is amazing. One of the guys on the forum done a wet sanding course there, and wet sanded his whole golf. The finish was unreal. His BMW is supposed to be a work of art in the flesh.

Did you get anything done at kds? They're work is amazing. One of the guys on the forum done a wet sanding course there, and wet sanded his whole golf. The finish was unreal. His BMW is supposed to be a work of art in the flesh.

No I went over to a Pistonheads meet there to chat through their options as I'm a bit anal when it comes to swirls etc ( why did I buy a black one). Mine is on a late 10 plate and they said it would be worth doing but not for a year or so given the condition now is so good. I will definitely be using them though.

So, are there ever any Kent/Essex meets or runs?

My A3 is turning me that way too. I've had it about 8 months now, and spent about £500 on a DA and cleaning products. I haven't been to any meets yet, but they do prept, which is a VAG meet at brands hatch. I think it's the last Wednesday of each month, and gets really busy with the nice weather.

I know, ended up spending £50 on a pot of wax the other day- what a joke! Prept you say, where do I find details of that?