Newbie with an s3 :)

Kevheslop

Reaction score
Hello all, picked up an s3 two days ago, a friend pointed me in this direction. I hope it gives me lots of fun and smiley faces lol..

Im from plymouth, new to euro cars tbh.. Fingers crossed.

B10ADA77.jpg

63218ECC.jpg

Hi, welcome to ASN. Lovely looking car. Have a look over the A3 8L section, lots of useful information in there. Have a read through the threads at the top of the page. Enjoy :racer: your car and enjoy the forum. :)

Thank you sandra.. Just got to get use to driving it... Like how you can feel the road not like the cars of today where steering can be done with a finger

Welcome to ASN wealth of knowledge like Sandra said good old read of the stickys in the 8L section will give you the mod bug :)

Ive had a lil peek at some of the stickys etc, always worth a look, ive developed a boost leak i believe today so gonna have a gander :)

Ive had a lil peek at some of the stickys etc, always worth a look, ive developed a boost leak i believe today so gonna have a gander :)

Post over in the A3 section. The guys/girls will help you out. The faqs section may have the info you require. Enjoy. :)