New west of Scotland member 2.5 tdi Quattro

R2XPT

Reaction score
Hello, thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Raymond, just got an a4 as part x against my focus st I sold, it's a nice car the Audi but by god it's a slug lol. On the paperwork I have says it's been remapped to 210bhp but sure dont feel like it.A few niggles I'd like to sort but need help, a cant seem to get the glovebox light to work, I've fitted new bulbs but no difference? Car has the fridge in the glovebox don't know if that's part fault? ESP light sometimes comes on? I have spare key, starts car up fine but won't lock or unlock with buttons? I noticed the injector below the oil filler cap is leaking fuel is this a common fault?Here is a quick pic I have
c0f3c5b4.jpg

Hey Raymond
Yes the car may seem like a slug against a ST ( its a diesel and a saloon )

​Hi Raymond, welcome to ASN. Good to ave anther Scottish member. Where are you located? Have a look over the A4 section. Enjoy the forum. :)

Hi buddy can I ask what ST was it you had ? surly not the 170 NOW THAT'S A SLUG ! No offence ! But if you mean the also known as the "asbo"fully agreed your audi would indeed feel slow ! Nice looking car tho bud .

Hi, I'm from wemyss bay Sandra, I had a 300bhp st, done 350 miles in the Audi so far and impressed how nice they are to drive

Reactions: R2XPT