now then , new to audi and need a little help

xd2x

Reaction score
Hi all .

First time on this forum , need a little advice on a few little problems im having.
I have just bought a 99 a3 1.8t and i love it , drive good but seems to be bogging down a little as if the turbo isnt trying
its all totally standard apart from a cone air filter and ive just fitted a forge splitter valve
it has a boost gauge fitted but its only showing my boost peeking at 2 psi if im lucky , it goes from -23 ish to zero even when i plant my foot
ive heard they have a limp mode , could this be it ? Its by no means slow but i know there should be more
any help appriciated
danny

Hi Danny, welcome to ASN. Have a look over in the a3 8l section of the forum. There are threads at the top of the page, have a read through those. One of the guys/girls will be along at some point. Post pics up. Enjoy the forum. )

Thanks , wasnt sure were to ask so thought id start at the beginning lol

Thanks , wasnt sure were to ask so thought id start at the beginning lol

Your welcome. The welcome section is here so new members can introduce themselves. I then point them in the direction of what is best for there car type. Feel free to visit other areas of the forum there is lots to read. :)