Hullo there

markos72

Reaction score
Hi there,Mark from Cumbernauld here-came across from seat-cupra.net.
I am considering buying an A3 S-LINE 3.2 V6 Quattro(56 plate) which I am going to look at on Monday,and figured this would be the ideal place for hints and tips.
My current chariot is a Mondeo ST TDCI(56 plate)and my car before that was a Seat Leon Cupra 20vt.
Any hints and tips are welcome,and if I get the A3 am looking forward to posting here!!

Hiya Mark! Welcome to ASN. Hope you find the perfect A3 for yourself and that you stick around on the site. :wub: xx

Hi Mark, welcome to ASN. Another Scottish member. I will add you to the scottish members list. Have a good look around the forum. Have a read through all the faqs section over on the a3 section. Have. Look through the classified section, im sure there were a few A3 for sale in there. Enjoy the forum. :)

Cheers for the welcome peeps!The one I'm going to look at is 56 plate with 57000 miles,just been serviced,and few options on it.Got the feeling that I may be buying it lol.She who must be obeyed is coming too with number 2 child as number 1 son will be at school-tho she doesnt drive its only right that she has some say in it!

​Good luck. If you get the car, post some pics for us too see:)

Oh I definitely will-prob not to everyones taste but its brilliant red,and having 2 kids means sportback is the practical option

Well,all going well I should be an A3 owner by week's end.Offered me £4500 for my Mondeo ST which is a bit more than I expected.Just waiting to find out if the finance is going through ok.

:racer:Im sure you will get there.

Welcome to the site mate. Great bunch of guys here who will help out with hints/tips if needed. Car sounds a nice one I'm sure you will love it. I've got the sportback 2.0T Quattro as I've got a little one and got plenty of room!

What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!

What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!

Hi Isabella, welcome to ASN. What car do you have? Im sure you will enjoy the forum. :)

Car looks great mate you got a long few days ahead of you know though ;)

My previous steed-
cleancar6.jpg

cleancar4.jpg

You will soon be :racer: the new car. Today is the day. :)

Initial impressions-love it,but few things missing from the car I had on my Mondy which I miss-electric seats,auto dimming mirror,electric folding mirrors,rain sensing wipers and cruise control.But I can learn to live without them :)

Initial impressions-love it,but few things missing from the car I had on my Mondy which I miss-electric seats,auto dimming mirror,electric folding mirrors,rain sensing wipers and cruise control.But I can learn to live without them :)

Glad your liking it. You could also retrofit most of the stuff thats missing through time and when money allows. Lots of Guides over on the A3 section. Have a read at your leisure. Happy :racer: :)

Cheers Sandra,obv as and when funds allow,yes.First I think will be changing the stereo-cassette,seriously now...;)

Yup-just back from a wee blast with the family-over the Tak Ma Doon,back thru Denny and home..sweet!