What a site, Newbie just noticed the new member bit

I gotta say this forum is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif So much knowledge and everyone is so happy to give it. Just off to pick up my first Audi an S3 and already had questions answered and read loads but there is so much more. I can see myself getting sweeped away and spending weekends detailing the car and reading up on my next mod! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif
so a big thank you to all who have help so far and another one for all the help I am yet to receive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

Welcome to the forum 'eddie' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Welcome mate...feel the love /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmmmm. Touchy feely. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Yeah, i know it was near the mark. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif look at you racing ahead with nearly 3000 posts! I just dont have the time anymore with baba here now! Dont worry i'll b back in 20 years or so. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Sorry mate, but you have been very quiet since the little one arrived. I'm just posting for

the both of us. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Lol Hop.
worth.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Lol Hop.
worth.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhhhhh - I was hoping you'd post the smilies / graemlins (whatever you call them), bowing down - I couldn't for the life of me work out the command :Bow: or :bowdown: etc.

However looking at your command, it seems your pulling them from a web site - perhaps one of the mods could create one for AS Net as I'm sure it would be used in Anger with all you..... professional people, who give sound, solid advice, all very useful and productive, and to all threads and...B@llocks to this bullsh!t ....... you Whores
worth.gif

Thanks for posting for both of us mate ....i knew i could rely on you does that mean i will get a bonus pack of post points when normal service resumes? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

When my moderator status is in place CJ, a few extra 1000 won't hurt, will it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

WHEN MY MODERATOR STATUS IS IN PLACE, nope there still not hearing me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Yeah i think they are ignoring us lot mate......shame i enjoyed our little chats with the mods /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Hi Fasteddie. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Back on track now guys.

Eddie, whats the reason for being fast???

I have a mate called Eddie, but we call him Rock, for Rock-steady-Eddie. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Fasteddie. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Back on track now guys.

Eddie, whats the reason for being fast???

I have a mate called Eddie, but we call him Rock, for Rock-steady-Eddie. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome Eddie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have a cousin called Eddie - we call him Short:

His name is Eddie Tidd
Edited = Changed
Short Changed.

Surprising how many first names are ruled out by my surname /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Like my uncle who has the fastest thumbs around.... his name is Tex.
Or my 2nd cousin who is always depressed - Dawn
Then, my dad always gets his way - Grant
My sister has found the love of her life... Sue.

This could be a thread all on its own..... in fact I think I might just start one, but I might have to change my name to Suspen (7 or 14)

Anyway, welcome to the mad house.

Sounds like a hi-jack Outlore. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Yeah, you're probably right.... at least I'm in good company though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

7 please.

Or bad company, from a different perspective. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Hey, thats against policy NSD.

By the way, anyone seen my brother TFSI-line. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif