Um, yeah, so hi. (S4 B7 vom-vom-vom V8)

ChadS

Reaction score
Hi,

I got my S4 about a month ago... it's great!
s4b.jpg

My best friend had an S3 when we lived in London about 10 years ago, after a friend and I convinced him it was a better option than the brand new BMW 330CI he could have had instead. It was brilliant, glued itself to the road and was the most rapid thing I'd driven at the time. We had tons of fun racing about London in it. After that he got an AMG CLK, and while beautiful, it never was anywhere near as fun. He's now got a 1 series Coupe, which is insane!

Anyway, this is about me rather than my friend.

A few years ago I had a chance to get a 350z which disappointingly I couldn't at the time. That's a nice machine, but now that I was in a better position to own one - justifying a two seater was going to be tough and besides, I'm not overly convinced it's held its looks over time. I did consider an SLK... but again, two seats and I lack hair cutting skills. So S4 option cropped up, did a bit of research and was considering a couple up in Scotland, but travelling 200+ miles one way (I'm in Gloucestershire) to see a car was a little extreme. In the end found one only 80 miles away, turned up for a test drive and while trying to play it cool completely fell in love with it.

Three days later I went up with my more sensible half, who had taken on board the family car (4 doors) sale speel with a wry smile, and px'd my 09 Megane Coupe.

s4.jpg

Already want to make a couple of interior tweaks, most of which I'm pleased to say found help on this forum.

I'll also be doing the obligatory bluetooth™ streaming music help pleads. Already looked into replacing Symphony single CD... but it does sound great. Don't really want to spend a fortune on getting an old/soon redundant school sat nav, when smartphone is already ahead.

Anyway, hi all!

​Hi, welcome to ASN. Hope you enjoy the forum. Take a look around on the A4 section.