Volks AutosSky Insurance

Thread: Greetings!

Reverse Gear

Status

Greetings!

Thought i'd say hello! I bought my 2005 Audi A3 1.9tdi just under a month ago now. It's a lovely car however i've been spending the last month trying to it's ills left by previous owners.

It's had a respray to ibis white
    its been dropped 80mm on BBS LMs
    It has an S-Line kit added

amongst other cosmetic touches

Very nice car and amazing on fuel compared to the Focus ST2 2.5 I parted with!

Hopefully i'll be able to use the knowledge base on here and advice from other members to get it how I wanted. I've bought some new coilovers to give it a 40mm drop which i'm getting fitted so I can tackle the horrid single track speed bumps that have forced me to change the way I go to work!! I've also ripped out the rubbish flickering HID lights that were installed but i'm currently running yellow bulbs with blue 25 led sidelights = not a good look! I've got issues with the boot and seat belt buckle but I will get there!!!

I'm impressed with it's ride and fuel consumption... Cost me less then a 10er making my pilgrimage home to Newcastle compared to around £25 in the Focus!!

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    ​Hi, welcome to ASN. Take a look over on the A3 section for any help or info you need. There is a lot of knowledge on here and and the guys love to part you from your cash. Enjoy the forum.

Status
    Welcome, and enjoy the fact your fuel needle will spend much longer sat at 'Full'
    Audi S3 Panther Black [2011] Build Thread
    Mods: Revo Stg2, Blueflame TBE, Eibach Pro springs, R8 oil cap

On order: Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition, Phantom Black [Due 26 May 2014]

Planned Mods: Revo Stg1+ with DSG map, Revo CAI, custom exhaust, H&R Trax spacers, EM Tuning LED interior lights, R8 oil cap, Porsche coolant & brake fluid cap

events moderator

Status
    welcome to the forum buddy
    off the road boohoo anyone got a gearbox for me lol!!