Hello from me

Sarah28

Reaction score
Hiya everyone,

I am a member on here but not been on much..

Im from sheffield and im due to pick my new A3 up on the 1st march....Ive waited 5 months for it lol

Hope to speak to you all very soon xx

Welcome back, hope you enjoy the new car :)

Welcome back, Sarah. Bet you're glad the waiting is almost over! Enjoy your lovely new car and don't forget to post some piccies when you get it. :wub: xx

I am so glad the wait is over, almost 6 months :-(
There was a bit of a blip though, it came to light that the car I had ordered with 2 optional extra that I wanted cost the same price as the black edition, and the 2 extras come as standard plus a lot more other things, but this was never pointed out to me, So I went back to Audi and it was looking like another 4 months wait for them to order me one or they was going to reduce the price of the one I had ordered..
But good news yesterday, they have found me one and it will still arrive in march, maybe not the first but definatly not 4 months away..thank god xx

Welome back Sarah. Im sure you will be well excited to get your new car, not long to wait now. Enjoy.

Thanks guy's and Gal's.. I will put pics up as soon as I get him...defo worth the wait..to say I initially ordered a Sport it's just gone up and up, ive not done bad lol xx

It always does, lol. So did you end up going for the Black Edition or just negotiate a discount?

I love the way girls refer to their cars as "him" and guys refer to them as "her" :lmfao:

I always call my cars him…I even name them haha..

I ordered the S-line with xeon lights and privacy glass and that was £880.00 and for £1100.00 i could have Black Edition so I was daft not to really..and they found me one yippeeeeee!!!

Ive gone for 2.0 tdi S-line Black Edition in Ibis White…:) think I got that right lol xxx

Think your a little late Shaun. Her post was nearly 8 months ago mate.......lol

Didn't realise it was that far back tbh, I just know she was keen to attend a local meet but the original thread she posted in was deleted.

Thought this may have been worth a shot.