newb from north london

Vagworld

Reaction score
hi, im chris from north london, i was at ace on tuesday and seen a few aud'is with the "audisport.net" stickers so i thought id check it out, seems pretty good tbh lol
i was down there in my blue 2000 s3 which i only recently bought a month ago, love it to bits even tho the steering rack poped on me yesterday!!! lol
i also drive a mk3 tdi van/heap and have had loads of vw's (over 20)
this is my company www.vagworld.co.uk currently in watford but im mobile, enough of me here is my car while it was stock, its changed abit since then, ive got my privite plate on now and splits and a few performance mods :)

Hi Chris, welcome to ASN. Hope you enjoy the forum. Hold on tight to he wallet though, boys will soon have you modding.

Welcome chris, next ace meet you'll be ASN through and through also ;)

Hi Chris, welcome to ASN. Hope you enjoy the forum. Hold on tight to he wallet though, boys will soon have you modding.

Thanks for the welcome guys, its too late, the moddings begun, I've been collecting parts(abit too many) since I bought it, the rack poped on Thursday so on sat I fitted a comp clutch, light flywheel, forge tip and decat, ohh yh, and a steering rack lol I will start a build tread soon