Hello everyone

sean s-line

Reaction score
Hello everyone, am New to this club, picking my new car up tomorrow 57 Audi A3 2.0tdi (140) S-line in red, and i am so excited,lol
was kinda twisted arm into getting a new car after my astra sri 150 swirl flaps have gone so would rather change than fix as its pricy.
wasn't really looking for anything in particular and came across the car i am buying and fell in love, lol

any ways hello!! anyone from south wales on here??

welcome my fellow south wales red A3 owner good to have another one on here too get some pics up once you have the new car , if you see me about I've me a flash or a wave you can't miss my car lol (cardiff btw)

yes i sure have, picked her up earlier but was to dark to take pics, needs to go back for a day tho as i spotted that there was marks on the rear plasti between the door and windows and they weren't there the other day when i viewed it, also my parking sensors dont work!! surely they should check these things work, but other than that i am happy drives lovely and feels great on the road, need to find some time to give it a good detail tho will have to wait till i come back of hols tho.

Sorry to hear its not 100% what you were expecting, when you get back from hols go back and make sure they put things right!

Welcome to ASN!

they will be put right, spotted it when i went to pick it up so spoke to them them. parking sensors might be a fuse so might have a look myself.

thanks for the warm welcome guys

yes i sure have, picked her up earlier but was to dark to take pics, needs to go back for a day tho as i spotted that there was marks on the rear plasti between the door and windows and they weren't there the other day when i viewed it, also my parking sensors dont work!! surely they should check these things work, but other than that i am happy drives lovely and feels great on the road, need to find some time to give it a good detail tho will have to wait till i come back of hols tho.
ah man that sucks *** mate hope they sort it for you soon , where i work everything gets checked out before it leaves the place , if you are in need of a professional detail then I'm a pro man :

prdetailing - Home
PRDetailing | Facebook
you can also find us in the yellow pages search for perfect reflection detailing under car valeting
ps sorry for the shameless plug mods lol :wub:

been driving the car all day and i love it i cant get out of it, lol, got a plesant surprise earlier when putting in a cd i could put 6 in, woohoo, little thing please little minds, lol.thanks for the offer fran but i do a bit of detailing myself, only bought the megs g220 to start me off and just started using the menzerna stuff, as i do my car and whoever wants me to do it. i am an electrician by trade but love the result you get after giving a car a good detail.

few quick snaps
04022012247.jpg

04022012245.jpg

its got a few extras on her

Looks nice mate, them wheels really suit the a3. Be prepared to loosen the purse strings after you've had a browse around this forum, some of the cars on here just get you wanting more and more.

Hi, welcome to ASN. Enjoy the forum.

thanks guys and girls, am really enjoying being an audi owner so far, and dont think i will get bored either. Lol

Nice one. I'm new to this too. Looking fwd to asking so many questions.

i am not gonna do much to it as its stretch me buying her,lol. looking at tinting the rear windows for the baby, so she doesnt get blinded. maybe debadge the rear simply to make easier to polish, new headlight bulbs and side lights as they are like candles in the wind,lol.
and a good ****** clean as it has done 66k on motorway, i love the wheels and didnt realize they a split rims when i bought it, another little surprise. and maybe do a little carbon wrapping we will see!

i am not gonna do much to it as its stretch me buying her,lol. looking at tinting the rear windows for the baby, so she doesnt get blinded. maybe debadge the rear simply to make easier to polish, new headlight bulbs and side lights as they are like candles in the wind,lol.
and a good ****** clean as it has done 66k on motorway, i love the wheels and didnt realize they a split rims when i bought it, another little surprise. and maybe do a little carbon wrapping we will see!
its all about the little touches man , but if your upgrading the headlights do not put aftermarket hid's in because of 2 reasons , 1 they are now illegal and will fail the mot and 2 they blow your wiper motor I've had this and its a costly fix , about £300 at least

cheers for the heads up fran, i had hassle on my previous car with hid's, gonna just replace the bulbs for some phillips DV and some led sidelights.

cheers for the heads up fran, i had hassle on my previous car with hid's, gonna just replace the bulbs for some phillips DV and some led sidelights.
ah good stuff mate I've been stung by the dreaded hid's wiper motor failing in the past not cheap to fix at all man , yeah i need some led's in my life again i had some number plate ones but they blew were so nice too will have to find some again :)