Sky InsuranceJMB Retrofits
Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Hello everyone

  1. #1
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    wales
    Posts
    43

    Wink Hello everyone

    Hello everyone, am New to this club, picking my new car up tomorrow 57 Audi A3 2.0tdi (140) S-line in red, and i am so excited,lol
    was kinda twisted arm into getting a new car after my astra sri 150 swirl flaps have gone so would rather change than fix as its pricy.
    wasn't really looking for anything in particular and came across the car i am buying and fell in love, lol

    any ways hello!! anyone from south wales on here??

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    FranA3's Avatar
    events moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    south wales
    Posts
    7,124
    welcome my fellow south wales red A3 owner good to have another one on here too get some pics up once you have the new car , if you see me about I've me a flash or a wave you can't miss my car lol (cardiff btw)
    ​She is back on the road yay!!

  4. #3
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    45
    welcome

  5. #4
    Juicy Jen's Avatar
    Jen – Juicy Detailing

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    County Durham
    Posts
    835
    Hi and welcome....sleepless night for you tonite!

    Authorised Sponsor of Audi-Sport.net with exclusive offers for members

    2012 8P3 AKA The Green Goblin in Exclusive Java Green, Stage 1 Shark bite







  6. #5
    FranA3's Avatar
    events moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    south wales
    Posts
    7,124
    you got the new car yet then matey
    ​She is back on the road yay!!

  7. #6
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    wales
    Posts
    43
    yes i sure have, picked her up earlier but was to dark to take pics, needs to go back for a day tho as i spotted that there was marks on the rear plasti between the door and windows and they weren't there the other day when i viewed it, also my parking sensors dont work!! surely they should check these things work, but other than that i am happy drives lovely and feels great on the road, need to find some time to give it a good detail tho will have to wait till i come back of hols tho.

  8. #7
    warren_S5's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,164
    Sorry to hear its not 100% what you were expecting, when you get back from hols go back and make sure they put things right!

    Welcome to ASN!
    Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition

  9. #8
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    wales
    Posts
    43
    they will be put right, spotted it when i went to pick it up so spoke to them them. parking sensors might be a fuse so might have a look myself.

    thanks for the warm welcome guys

  10. #9
    FranA3's Avatar
    events moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    south wales
    Posts
    7,124
    Quote Originally Posted by sean s-line View Post
    yes i sure have, picked her up earlier but was to dark to take pics, needs to go back for a day tho as i spotted that there was marks on the rear plasti between the door and windows and they weren't there the other day when i viewed it, also my parking sensors dont work!! surely they should check these things work, but other than that i am happy drives lovely and feels great on the road, need to find some time to give it a good detail tho will have to wait till i come back of hols tho.
    ah man that sucks ass mate hope they sort it for you soon , where i work everything gets checked out before it leaves the place , if you are in need of a professional detail then I'm a pro man :

    prdetailing - Home
    PRDetailing | Facebook
    you can also find us in the yellow pages search for perfect reflection detailing under car valeting
    ps sorry for the shameless plug mods lol
    ​She is back on the road yay!!

  11. #10
    warren_S5's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,164
    Quote Originally Posted by FranA3 View Post

    prdetailing - Home
    PRDetailing | Facebook
    you can also find us in the yellow pages search for perfect reflection detailing under car valeting
    ps sorry for the shameless plug mods lol






    10% and we'll let it go ;-)
    Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition

  12. #11
    FranA3's Avatar
    events moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    south wales
    Posts
    7,124
    Quote Originally Posted by warren_S3 View Post






    10% and we'll let it go ;-)
    ​She is back on the road yay!!

  13. #12
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    wales
    Posts
    43
    been driving the car all day and i love it i cant get out of it, lol, got a plesant surprise earlier when putting in a cd i could put 6 in, woohoo, little thing please little minds, lol.thanks for the offer fran but i do a bit of detailing myself, only bought the megs g220 to start me off and just started using the menzerna stuff, as i do my car and whoever wants me to do it. i am an electrician by trade but love the result you get after giving a car a good detail.

  14. #13
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    wales
    Posts
    43
    few quick snaps



    its got a few extras on her

  15. #14
    willowsdad's Avatar
    Sideways

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Medway-Kent
    Posts
    1,022
    Looks nice mate, them wheels really suit the a3. Be prepared to loosen the purse strings after you've had a browse around this forum, some of the cars on here just get you wanting more and more.

    A3 3.2 Quattro Sport

  16. #15
    Sandra's Avatar
    MODERATOR

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    15,466
    Hi, welcome to ASN. Enjoy the forum.

  17. #16
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    wales
    Posts
    43
    thanks guys and girls, am really enjoying being an audi owner so far, and dont think i will get bored either. Lol

  18. #17
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9
    Nice one. I'm new to this too. Looking fwd to asking so many questions.

    Audi A3 - 2.0 Tdi Sport (170) 2007

  19. #18
    FranA3's Avatar
    events moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    south wales
    Posts
    7,124
    Quote Originally Posted by sean s-line View Post
    thanks guys and girls, am really enjoying being an audi owner so far, and dont think i will get bored either. Lol
    i still love mine over 4 years on
    ​She is back on the road yay!!

  20. #19
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    wales
    Posts
    43
    i am not gonna do much to it as its stretch me buying her,lol. looking at tinting the rear windows for the baby, so she doesnt get blinded. maybe debadge the rear simply to make easier to polish, new headlight bulbs and side lights as they are like candles in the wind,lol.
    and a good bloody clean as it has done 66k on motorway, i love the wheels and didnt realize they a split rims when i bought it, another little surprise. and maybe do a little carbon wrapping we will see!

  21. #20
    FranA3's Avatar
    events moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    south wales
    Posts
    7,124
    Quote Originally Posted by sean s-line View Post
    i am not gonna do much to it as its stretch me buying her,lol. looking at tinting the rear windows for the baby, so she doesnt get blinded. maybe debadge the rear simply to make easier to polish, new headlight bulbs and side lights as they are like candles in the wind,lol.
    and a good bloody clean as it has done 66k on motorway, i love the wheels and didnt realize they a split rims when i bought it, another little surprise. and maybe do a little carbon wrapping we will see!
    its all about the little touches man , but if your upgrading the headlights do not put aftermarket hid's in because of 2 reasons , 1 they are now illegal and will fail the mot and 2 they blow your wiper motor I've had this and its a costly fix , about £300 at least
    ​She is back on the road yay!!

  22. #21
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    wales
    Posts
    43
    cheers for the heads up fran, i had hassle on my previous car with hid's, gonna just replace the bulbs for some phillips DV and some led sidelights.

  23. #22
    FranA3's Avatar
    events moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    south wales
    Posts
    7,124
    Quote Originally Posted by sean s-line View Post
    cheers for the heads up fran, i had hassle on my previous car with hid's, gonna just replace the bulbs for some phillips DV and some led sidelights.
    ah good stuff mate I've been stung by the dreaded hid's wiper motor failing in the past not cheap to fix at all man , yeah i need some led's in my life again i had some number plate ones but they blew were so nice too will have to find some again
    ​She is back on the road yay!!

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO