Hello ppl, love the forum !!!

Baza1819

Reaction score
Hello all,

My name is Baz, I've just bought my first Audi a3 sport back tdi quattro, just wanted be be polite, loving reading all ya threads and support / replies...........
Pick my car up next week, probably thursday............. Am chuffed !

Hi baz, welcome to ASN. This forum is the best there is. Lots of knowledge in here and the guys are always willing to help. Enjoy the forum.

Reactions: Baza1819
I just love as is for now, i do like the spec'd up ones on here like yours........
Will post some pics when I get it - am like a kid, cannot wait lol

:sign_welcome:

Welcome to ASN mate, now quick, cut up your credit cards before you end up like us lot ! ;-)

Reactions: Baza1819
Hiya Baza! Welcome to ASN. Bet you can't even sleep at the mo, waiting for your lovely new car. As Fran says, don't forget to post up some pics when you get it and ENJOY! Paula :wub: xx

Thanks Paullie, am itching to pick it up ! Hahahahahaha
Will be hopefully posting me pics b4 sat, got a week off & thought I would had the car to play out in but not to be........
I will be onto the garage the morn tho - with a vengeance !! HahahahHa

Paula how do you post stuff like your yellow A3 banner etc ??
It's on the bottom of every post or comment you make............. Looks quality.........

Paula how do you post stuff like your yellow A3 banner etc ??
It's on the bottom of every post or comment you make............. Looks quality.........
go onto mybannermaker.com then upload a photo and and make it your own job done then put it into your sig on here

Nice 1 Fran, am struggling with that & changing my profile pic - possibly because I'm using my iPad - no adobe flash player etc.

Am a liar, it seems to have worked ???

Last edited:
Was trying to make this pic my profile pic but hey - it's up there hahahahahahaha

Make it your avatar then it'll be at the top, then put something else as your sig. Won't take long to get the hang of it. Welcome along.

Cheers Chris..........

Sorry, pred'tive txt !! Lol

Last edited: