softuner

softuner

Reaction score
Hi there.

I'm Fernando from POrtugal and I just registered in this forum in hope of finding some help.
Unfortunately I'm not an Audi owner (yet :cool:), but I have a slightly different Passat B5 and I'm proud of it.
In due time I hope to share with you my modest project and you'll be able to share your oppinions about what I've been doing.

Hope to enjoy myself. ;)

Welcome to ASN Fernando, hope you enjoy the forum.

Thanks.
So far I confess I am a bit disapointed with the lack of help. I found it in a portuguese forum.
But anyway, I'll be back to visit, learn and share. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks.
So far I confess I am a bit disapointed with the lack of help. I found it in a portuguese forum.
But anyway, I'll be back to visit, learn and share. ;)

Try posting in the other brands and models section of the forum, you may have more help available in there Fernando, or the VW and other VAG section.

Last edited:
Hi Fernando, I checked your post in the Stoke Audi section and as they are a business they only check that section as and when they get time (eg not at weekends). If you post in the main forum areas you will get assistance more quickly.

And welcome!

I didn't know that they were a business, but as I posted there, I already got help. A friend from a passat dedicated portuguese forum found out the part number in an updated version of ETKA.

I'll be asking for another P/N though. I know from wich car the part is, that's a start. ;)

Last edited: