Soon to be RS3 owner

jaggsie

Reaction score
I ordered an RS3 in Missano red on 3rd January 2011 and told it is now built at at Emden waiting to be shipped on the 11th January 2012. Apparently Audi are going to provide some form of compensation for the horrendous delays and lack of information etc. I will not hold my breath on it being significant. Sold an RS4 Avant in July after 6 years, so looking forward to getting behind the wheel of something with a bit of oomph.

Welcome,

I ordered a racing blue mica rs3 early January 2011, and the delays and lack of info were the main reasons for me cancelling the car, and buying a used car.

You're going to love it

Andrew

You lucky sods! Enjoy, and hope its worth the inordinate wait. You have to wait 6 months for a ****** S3, but 12 months for RS3 would finish me off!

goodluck on your new ride. i'm sure it has the oomph you're looking for. it's an audi :rock:

Hi , new to the forum guys and I've never owned an Audi in my life but I grew up with vw golfs and for the last 5 years I've stored my beloved vr6 mk3 I cannot part with her, my current car before Audi have is a BMW m3 e93 convertible and previous car again BMW e46 m3 cab both were good cars but I think I need a change and get back to fun motoring like my vr6 days , I did try buying one of these rs3's about 10 months ago but was sold out 'cough cough' and the only one available was red ever!! But to my surprise I rang Audi on off chance Monday and they have a car built to my spec ready at port waiting to come over , so happy days the dealer said about 3 weeks but does anyone know how to tell as I've got all the info on it , the status code is 38 - in port of exit released ....

Cant wait to get it as u would imagine and get some pics up and ting

Cheers

Hi , new to the forum guys and I've never owned an Audi in my life but I grew up with vw golfs and for the last 5 years I've stored my beloved vr6 mk3 I cannot part with her, my current car before Audi have is a BMW m3 e93 convertible and previous car again BMW e46 m3 cab both were good cars but I think I need a change and get back to fun motoring like my vr6 days , I did try buying one of these rs3's about 10 months ago but was sold out 'cough cough' and the only one available was red ever!! But to my surprise I rang Audi on off chance Monday and they have a car built to my spec ready at port waiting to come over , so happy days the dealer said about 3 weeks but does anyone know how to tell as I've got all the info on it , the status code is 38 - in port of exit released ....

Cant wait to get it as u would imagine and get some pics up and ting

Cheers

Welcome to ASN. Enjoy the car when you get it and enjoy the forum. Cant wait to see the pics.