Wata bout yee !

AndyTCAD

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Thought I'd register on here to see what's happening in the Audi World. I just got the wife a mint 2001 A2 1.4SE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif. We had originally been looking for a diesel but when this petrol model came up with all the toys, it was too good to miss /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif. We'll check in from time to time to see what's happening. I myself spend most of my time on www.Ni-BMW.co.uk where I'm one of the mods, feel free to check it out.
Hope to speak to some of you all soon.
Scott

Hi Milko whats the craic? nice to see a fellow Irish man on the site /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif My little brother also spends alot of time on the Ni-BMW site and has been to a few of the meets in the Maiden City! Do you know him his name is Aidan! Good luck anyways pal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Hello and welcome Milko to Audi-sport, the forum for sensible drivers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Milko whats the craic? nice to see a fellow Irish man on the site /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif My little brother also spends alot of time on the Ni-BMW site and has been to a few of the meets in the Maiden City! Do you know him his name is Aidan! Good luck anyways pal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I know Aidan (never made the Maiden City Meets, so only know him via the forum) loves his Beemers (who can blame him). One of our younger members.

Anyways, thanks for the welcome guys.

Yeah he's bemmer mad drives my dad crazy trying to get bodykits, rims the usual....Was pleasantly surprised with the performance of my Audi though when he came over with my dad to pick up the 323i estate which i drove over to Derry for them! Lovely car with great acceleration!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hello and welcome Milko to Audi-sport, the forum for sensible drivers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Excuse him - hes a post whore!

[/ QUOTE ]

Takes one to know one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif