Hello from York

rick_j

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm picking up my new car tomorrow, an A4 B6 1.8T Sport 190 which I test drove yesterday and fell in love with. My last car of 5 years was a Peugeot 406 coupe 3.0 V6 which I loved until the repairs mounted up to more than the car cost. I was a fairly active member of the 406coupe forum and hope to be helpful on here when I can (after I learn about the car). I'll post some pics when I can (it'll be dark when I pick it up).

I had originally wanted an S4/quattro but its the best my other half would compromise on.

Rick

welcome to the forum buddy good choice coming to audi way way better than the french offering , my sisters boyfriend used to have a 406 3.0 coupe he loved it just not the repair costs as they were so often he now has a merc c class

Hi Rick, welcome to ASN. Hope you enjoy the forum.

I really enjoyed the drive back last night in it, it feels like more power than the coupe - the torque:weight ratio is about the same so its not too surprising. Im loving the build quality and the little things like 3 indicator flashes from a brief indicator press :)
Best of all the other half is in love with it as well...