Hello guys! A3 quattro sport.. Need to get going asap!

vavavag

Reaction score
Just bought a 1.8t quattro sport last week!

Been told its a ko3s turbo and this is meant to be a good thing?!

Its a nice car but toally stock.
Need a set of wheels... Im thinking of sticking with Audi - S3/TT/RS4/RS6 or Audi sports(5spoke 17inch). Not sure what to go for. Is the stud diameter 5x100?

Also, isit possible to fit S3 side skirts? Mine is a 5 door model. Can I add facelift headlights without modification?

Also want a brake upgrade, something a bit better but not over the top in costs because I'm not goign to track the car!

Finally, a remap...
Been told of a few companies - Shark? AMD? Revo?
Who are the best?

Much appreciated

Just bought a 1.8t quattro sport last week!

Been told its a ko3s turbo and this is meant to be a good thing?!

Its a nice car but toally stock.
Need a set of wheels... Im thinking of sticking with Audi - S3/TT/RS4/RS6 or Audi sports(5spoke 17inch). Not sure what to go for. Is the stud diameter 5x100?

Also, isit possible to fit S3 side skirts? Mine is a 5 door model. Can I add facelift headlights without modification?

Also want a brake upgrade, something a bit better but not over the top in costs because I'm not goign to track the car!

Finally, a remap...
Been told of a few companies - Shark? AMD? Revo?
Who are the best?

Much appreciated
Welcome to ASN.

Car will have a k03s, better then the k03 that the (earlier) 2wd A3's came with.

Yes they are 5*100.

S3 Brakes are a decent priced upgrade, mixed with some good fluid and braided lines for a noticeable improvement.

Revo, custom code, depends where you are really.

Have a look in here for some more info: http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-forum-8l-chassis/117672-tqs-owners-thread.html