New Audi A3 Owner

Budrock

Reaction score
Hello all

My name is Daniel, 23 years old and from West London (Ruislip Area). Today i bought an Audi A3 Sport TDI 140 as my previous car started to become tedious constantly filling up at the garage. Pretty happy with it so far, just looking forward to saving money on fuel bills :salute:
Loving the build quailty inside as it what you expect from Audi and the bose sound system is a joy. Will keep its standard as i have learnt my lesson with modifiying cars. Way to much £££££. Only thing thats it does have is some BBS wheels and Apex 30mm springs

Okay so here is a list of previous cars, (try not to laugh at some of them :blush:)

Okay this was my second car (Had a rover before this too), think i was 17 still when i had this. Pile of crap

oldcar.jpg

The Decided to upgrade ever so slightly to this. To be fair it was actually a really good car especially in the twisties

101_0692.jpg

Then i treated myself to this when i was 20. Probably the best car i ever owned. Great performance, so addictive in VTEC and it just made me smile every day. Spent ££'s on this. Hondata ECU, Gruppe M induction, Spoon system, M factory LSD, Tein coilovers ....The list just goes on. Still miss her

IMG_5524.jpg

IMG_5638.jpg

DSC_0784.jpg

DSC_0145.jpg

DSC_0157.jpg

Sold that civic and the went a bought another one which had been turbo charged! The power on this was pretty amazing but at the same time i also shat myself driving it. Was more a straight line car then a track car.

DSC_0295-1.jpg

DSC_0296-1.jpg

0542a329.jpg

2b064bfd.jpg

And finally the audi. Only got the 1 picture

IMG_0457.jpg

Look forward to my stay

If anyone is intrested swaping wheels over my BBS CH replicas for some S line or sport alloys plus a little cash my way let me know.

Tyres have plenty of tread left

Welcome to ASN. Nice collectionof cars there. Hope you enjoy the forum.