jay6392

Reaction score
hi all

just find the web site name is jay and i am a proud owner of a Audi a3 mk2 sports tdi 2.0 140bhp 3 door and what can i say it is great to drive in very way but now am looking at the mods side off life now so any help would be greatful am in the Salisbury area so any meets going to happen am up for it

Hi, welcome to ASN. Hope you enjoy the forum. Hold on to your wallet, the guys will be only too willing to part you with your cash, lol.

Lol like Sandra said, welcome to ASN! And of course its only fair if i have a go.

Have a look a my website gallary and see what we did to my tdi.. monsterwraps.co.uk

We are based in southampton so not far away. Top mod i would say is to wrap the oem chrome grill in black or carbon. Transfors the fron end wihout messing around with removing bumpers and buying a new grill etc

I had mine remapped the month i got it and i was definitely worh doing! Couldnt put up with the 140 for another week.

lol thank you very much for the harm welcome yer i will have a look at the website monster and i have been looking to nite and find regal they look very good but one question do audi have a egr problems or any thing

welcome fella, I'm not too far from you - had a meet today actually and the next one is planned for January so keep an eye out for the new thread. And yeah regal are very good and so are APD - you should check them out, they did my revo map and were very good. Josh

oh that's a shame but next time i will be there if i am not working away yer will have a look at the site and nice tread there josh just had a little look very nice motor

Last edited:
yes mate that would be grateful look forward to meeting u all