How dooooo?

tanjaz

Reaction score
How do people. Just a quick hello from a (couple) new S3 owner. Been into VAG for few years now and just bought a 2000 model 210bhp S3 in black, full black heated leather and lots of toys. Needs a few bits doing to tidy the bodywork up but thats not an issue but it has full audi history and everything inside works perfectly and is mint condition too which to me is the main thing. Hope to get it clean enough to get some pics of it and get them posted asap.

thanks Jared (jaz) and Tanya (tan)

Hi Jaz n Tan, welcome to ASN. Hope you both enjoy the forum.

Welcome Jaz & Tan car sounds great I also took on a bit of a project with my car but I am being rewarded with reliable service in return.

Thanks for the welcome guys. Well we have had it a few days now, changed the broken indicator, changed the oil and filter, drilled airbox (do this on everything i have lol), clayed, polished and waxed, refurbed the wheels (stage 1 anyway), ordered a million led's and upgraded fog/main beam bulbs and ordered the o/s door blade too.

Filled up with Total Excellium and it seems to make it a lot more crisp and a lot more eager to boost. We both love the car goes well, drives lovely and is full of toys.

Need to get some paint so i can paint the bumpers and possibly the wing at the weekend to try and get it real nice. Got to talk Tan into letting me get some rotiforms for it too :)

cnheers jaz