Hello to all new members

neversaydie

Post Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.nsdcreations.co.uk
To many new members to post and say hello, so I shull be economical with my posting today and just say it to all peeps here! So...

Hello! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks guys, i have never had such a warm welcome.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

And hello to all the members who i haven't said hello to.

So hello. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

TDI's making them feel secure and welcome before he pounces on their threads, hijacks them... and then makes them into whores.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

You bet ya. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

But i think CJ, JoJo, Fallmonk, NSD (and yourself BP) have had a helping hand to nurture the young padawns. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

What is this im being associated with? And as my name is first dows that mean i am the best ...not sure thats a good thing though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

No I think he fancies you CJ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love_4.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif

Easy there NSD, or we will have to call in the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif cops, again.

[ QUOTE ]
No I think he fancies you CJ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love_4.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif Don't be jealous NSD

We can share the love....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

But only in a man-ly non- /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif-like way, like that group village people, they had loads of /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif to show to their fellow man. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Manly love.......... sounds a bit ropey to me mate! Best to say in a brotherly love sort of way or something ....after all we are all family on AS.Net .......Audi brothers (and sister laurra) feel the love /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Dunno maybe she has exams or something ...too busy with a social life to join us on here who knows? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Well I'm here.... Watching and taking notes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nah, I wan't a post whore... Don't go starting rumours now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Our lips are sealed Dicky. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif He He. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

And you are defo the chief welcomer JoJo.

You have to stay up pretty late to beat JoJo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Sorry did someone say chief! hi everyone....nice to know you are watching over and protecting us Dicky from the big bad internet people! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

superman.gif

[ QUOTE ]
superman.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Superhero in your spare time are we TDI? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

And hello to you, thanks for the welcome.
Have a /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif on me.