climbing the tree

lowandslow

Reaction score
hello, i'm marc and have just bought a B5 S4 avant. not sure where i will end up going with it but loving every second i spend behind the wheel.
a couple of pictures of my new love
006-1.jpg

014.jpg

i headed this post as 'climbing the tree' as i used to have a passat estate that some of you my have seen if you read PVW

DSCF1556.jpg

passatsale002.jpg

passatsale003.jpg

i won't be doing anything as stupid with the S4 but i do like to have a play so who knows what will happen.

welcome to the forum buddy nice S4 you have there , don't do any sticker bombing on the S4 tho it doesn't suit audi's at all i think

Very nice S4, interesting passat!!

You could go for Ghostbusters theme on the S4!

Joking obviously! Welcome to the site!

no stickers are going anywhere near this one, but i am feeling the ghostbusters theme..............only kidding. grown up car needs grown up mods ;)

Welcome to ASN

no stickers are going anywhere near this one, but i am feeling the ghostbusters theme..............only kidding. grown up car needs grown up mods ;)

Do whatever you want its your car,I love seeing Audis straying from the mainstream when modded :thumbsup:

i dare say it shall be mostly engine mods i do as this is my first turbo'd car so want to learn as much as i can on the tuning side of things.

Welcome

the Audi looks so much more modern and stylish than your old Passat ...........

i know and it's only 4 years newer! goes a tad better as well ;)

Hi, welcome to ASN. Hope you enjoy the forum.