hi, new to the site...

tezmanian devil

Reaction score
evening all, just thought id introduce myself befour posting any topics...

hi, my names terry and im 25 and live down on the sun shine coast that is eastbourne. just recently bought a 2001 audi a3 1.8t which is my first audi, wanted one for quite a while now but always been a ford nut and bought another ford instead, bit i feel it's time for a change now...
i have no idea whats what with these car's so please bare with me if i ask any daft questions lol

and my car...

its a 2001 reg a3 1.8t as above which has been remapped and the questimated power is around 210-220 bhp, but i want to get it on the rollers to get a proper power figure and make sure everythings fine and dandy as i have no paper work for the remapping.
other than the remap, alloys and being lowered its pretty much standard, so it's a nice blank canvas for me to make it my own, which iv already started on lol.
here's some picture's i pulled off the ebay auction...
KGrHqMOKiME6YNu4t6BOoGiPKpPQ60_12.jpg

KGrHqQOKjYE5teJtZlvBOoGkQYM8w60_12.jpg

KGrHqUOKiME6YPpnGWdBOoGh4ws8w60_12.jpg

KGrHqUOKowE5380lRRQBOoGj5lIJg60_12.jpg

KGrHqQOKpUE6T2s6Sl4BOoGkmGuw60_12.jpg

KGrHqYOKo0E6fEy4lqBOoGk60r3Q60_12.jpg

and how she stands now...

016.jpg

015.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

plans for it soo far are to raise the rear suspension as it looks daft how it is atm, fit the front mount intercooler kit i have for it and remove the silly dump valve and fit a proper recirc valve and get some bigger brake's (what upgrade options are available?), wont be doing nothing too mental as it's a daily driver and the mrs use's it more than me ;(

im having abit of trouble with the front mount kit i have which im hoping someone can help with if possible?
i basically need a silicone boost pipe that goes from the cold side of the standard intercooler to the inlet manifold with a take off for a recirc valve but dont really know where to look, tried ebay and a couple of other place''s but cant find anything...
any help with this would be great!!

Hi Terry! Welcome to ASN. Post over in the A3 section for info or help you need. The guys are really helpful. Enjoy the forum.

Welcome to the site mate. Agree about the rear suspension, and agree with Sandra about posting in the 8L section with any queries you have.