new to audi ;-)

andyw82

Reaction score
hi guys, i have brought my first audi had it nearly 2 months, its a facelift b5 2000 plate 1.8t (150bhp) can i say what a car i have owned pug gti`s, astra gte, and a st mondeo, but this car is in a legue of its own, you can say i am hooked on german cars now i got it at a good price so am over the moon! was wondering in anybody knew of some where locally to me that do remaps, as bang for buck i think thats the first thing i should do, also mine is a autostyle (dont know if you have heard of them?) also i get a right tinny metalic ratttle as i blip the throttle, sounds like from turbo, cat area!, also its a very quiet car and i want a louder exhaust (maybe back box only) cheap as poss, with crimbo on the corner! would appriciate any advise guys! will up load tinny sound 2morrow and pics of car! thanks.

thanks frana3! ya car looks mad! very nice! well done

thanks bud I'm trying to do it different to the norm with the a3 everybody goes for the newer full frame grill and i prefer the split grills don't know why just do :)

thanks james this **** is full of a lot of usefull info! thanks will post pics soon

3613-p051111-15-02-%5B01%5D.jpg

have tried to upload pics with no luck managed to upload on my profile tho also not sure how to add the vid of rattle i have, the vid does sound a bit different than i hear it tho!