Hello all!

S3MVR

Reaction score
Hi there, thought I'd say hello and introduce myself. I'm Neal and I'm based on the south coast near Brighton. I've recently got myself a lovely facelift s3 and I love it. It's nice to be back in a German motor after a brief fling with a newage impreza. Previous to that I had a e46 330 sport, and my other car is a 118d sport.
Other than some badly abused genuine Brock b4 split rims that'll have to go, and a knackered haldex controller, the car is great. Previous owner had spent a fair wedge of cash on engine tweaks and big brakes, but she needs some tlc which is just what I intend to do!
A good friend of mine is well into his vag cars, so I'm sure he'll get me out to some of the shows etc, and hopefully meet some of you guys!

Hi Neal, welcome to ASN. Im sure you will enjoy the forum. Put some pics of the car up. We love pics on here.

Thanks guys. I'd love to show her off, but I'm not sure how. Nuts and bolts I'm fine with, but image posting is beyond me as I'm doing most things on my iPhone too these days!

Neal, if you go into the A3 8L sectionof the forum, there is a sticky thread that tells you how to post pics on the forum.

6YegZ.jpg

Well done. Nice looking car.

Welcome to ASN, Neal! You got herein the end with your piccies, lol. Very nice car, ..looking forward to see what you do with her. Enjoy! :wub: x