New to site, need some convincing to change to Audi

leggydan

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm looking to change cars soon and i can across your forum tonight during some research, I'm currently driving a 2005 Subaru Legacy running about 340bhp at the minute, looking to move up a few years and get something with similar/more power out of the factory than my sometimes unreliable modified Legacy! I have my eye on S4/RS4 territory, just need to decide on which i want . Look forward to getting a lot of info on here to help me decide and what to go for, seems like a great site.

thanks

Dan

Hi Dan, welcome to ASN. Have a look over at the S4/RS4 sections of the forum, should be lots of info available for you to read through.
Any questions just post a thread and the guys will help you out. Hope you enjoy the forum.

Hiya Dan, welcome along. I'd deffo go for the RS4, they are awsome cars. But as Sandra said, look around the forum which may help you decide. Enjoy...

Don't expect whatever one you go for to remain standard after spending a few minutes reading through on here! Although running a modded legacy i don't suppose that was ever the case was it?! welcome fella!

thanks guys,the problem is though i dont want to go down the same modding route i did with the legacy, new turbo, intercooler fuel exhaust system, upgraded fuel system, its a lot of hassle and can cause lots of little problems the further you get away from standard setup! I said that when i first bought my legacy though, now look at it!