Newbie with 03 Audi A4 :)

AudiAndy21

Reaction score
Hey guys

located in the North East of England and came from the dark side ( Jap cars) i used to own a vti civic coupe but i needed somthing...... smoother, quiet that i could actualy take people out in.

i eventualy settled on a 2003 Audi A4 2.5 v6 180bhp version

audia42.jpg

audia4.jpg

audia43.jpg

audiinterrior.jpg

audiside.jpg

Plans are....

HIDs
LED lights all round in white
Puddle lights
Lightly smoked tinted windows all around
Remap by Big fish tuning
Pipercross Panel filter
Exhaust with RS4 / RS6 style tips

cant realy lower it as it scrubbs already when coming off my drive.. i think it might already be lowered!
could people give me some on idea on colour? is this a particulaly rare colour?

looking to spray the chrome window trim Black and put my private plate on her ( the one on her is for sale)

Hi Andy, welcome to ASN. Very nice car. Hope you enjoy the forum.

cheers :) was hoping some one might be able to let me know about my car the body kit the colour? ect just so i can build up my knowledge :)

Post a question over in the a4 section of the forum. The guys will help you out.

Hiya and welcome. As Sandra said, the A4 forum guys may be able to help. Do love the colour, suits the car.

cheers yeah i am happy that the colour suits the car :) need to put some more posts up but havent managed to get many pics of the car :)

welcome andy ! i see you from north shields aswell !

lookin good same colour as my old cabby
only thing would bug me is
and im all for the black grill but on that colout the chrome would look better

5007052iB8t.jpg

Hi Mate and welcome, pics suggest maybe an RS4 or RS6 colour as for the body kit its either an Audi GMBH kit or an Autovouge kit.
Like your interior also - just sold my B6 ... J

hey guys i know what you are saying about the grill :) thanks for the advise and i live near st thomas moor so near preston grange :) go to the gym in whitley so you might see me around haha and thanks Jay Z b i think the colour is kingfisher blue? after a bit of research and the kit is the vortex kit :)

please look at my build up thread for more mods being done :D